Congratulations on your engagement and up coming wedding!
If you’re on the hunt for for a wedding photographer, then you’re in the right place. If you want a relaxed, natural approach to your wedding photography, then I’m hopefully what you’re looking for.
I’m Yorkshire based, but I have been known to travel further afield has too, and I offer full day coverage for £1,000.
Relaxed, natural style wedding photography
On your wedding day, for the most of the time, I will be snapping away, but hopefully not getting under your feet too much. Aside from the group shots and portraits, I take on more of a ‘fly-on-the-wall’ style to my photography. I start at bridal preparation and I leave around half an hour after your first dance. I’m with you all day because I don’t want you to feel that anything is missed.
Even your group and portrait shots aren’t too formal. I aim to put you at ease and I tend to have a laugh and joke with you and your guests as we do these shots. We work through a small list of group shots you would like in advance, so having these details before the day ensures that loads of time isn’t spent gathering people together, trying to work out who is and isn’t required for a particular shot.
If you have booked a band to play, or you have some other entertainment taking place in the evening, I am happy to stay a little longer to capture this for you too. I love it when the party starts and everyone is up dancing. It’s becoming one of my favourite parts of the day!
2018/19 bookings now being taken
I still have dates available for next year, but they are filling up. If you like what you see, drop me a message and I will check my availability for your date.
My wedding package includes the following:
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Full-day wedding photography. Here’s a rough example of a wedding running order, and the coverage you can expect:
- Bridal preparation
- Groom and guests arriving at venue
- The ceremony
- Drinks reception
- Any formal / traditional group shots you may like
- Natural / reportage photos of the bride and groom around your venue
- Detail shots of the venue, your theme and decorations
- Evening reception
- Cutting of the cake
- First dance
- Dancing / band
- Your full set of high resolution images on USB memory stick (suitable for printing). You also gain a licence to enable you to arrange your own prints and share your photos with family and friends (for personal use).
- Password protected online gallery containing your photos to share with family and friends. (With the option of downloading and purchasing prints directly from here too)
- 25cm x 20cm, 34 page (17 spreads) coffee table style photo book containing your favourite 60 photos from the day.
Other package options
- Deluxe package £1,350
Upgrade your coffee table style book to a deluxe, hand made 10″ x 10″, 60 page (30 spreads) fine art photo book.
- Digital only package £900
If you don’t want to include a photo book at all, you can select a digital only package. This includes everything but a book!
- Part day options – price on enquiry
You may not want all day coverage. For example, you may only want coverage from the ceremony up until your wedding breakfast. I am happy to discuss coverage for part of your day and tailor a quote to suite your needs.
Travel outside of Yorkshire will incur an extra cost to cover travel and, potentially, accommodation costs.
The following can be added to my packages:
- Pre-wedding/engagement shoots in a location of your choice (+ £150)
- Photobooth hire (From £150)
- Second photographer – includes groom prep and a double perspective of your day (+ £200)
- Framed and unframed prints, fine art and coffee table style books (From £1.04)
No obligation, informal meeting – prior to booking
I appreciate booking your photographer is not an easy decision. You will want to know about my style, how I work and what I’m like as a person. You want to make sure that I am the right fit for you. Therefore, before you decide to book I think it’s always nice to meet up. You are welcome to pop over to my home where I have plenty of prints, books and galleries that you can look through. We can have an informal chat over a cuppa and cake too of course! Or if you’d prefer, we can go to a local coffee shop or cafe, to chat about all things weddings!
How to book
I think it’s always nice to meet in person before booking, but I understand that you may prefer a chat over the phone or via email.
Whichever way you’d like to go, there is a booking form and contracts that need to be completed and I invoice you for 10% of your fee upon booking to secure your date. Once all the technical stuff is sorted, you are all set and booked in!
If you are interested in arranging a meeting please contact me and I will be in touch.