Relaxed, natural wedding photographer Harrogate
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! If you want a relaxed, natural wedding photographer Harrogate and the surrounding areas, then you’ve come to the right place.
To capture truly natural photographs I work from the sidelines on your wedding day like a ‘fly-on-the-wall’. I can start taking pictures of bridal preparation and leave around half an hour after your first dance. I don’t want to miss a thing so I stay all day to ensure all is captured on film.
If you think an informal approach to wedding photography will suit your wedding style, as a natural wedding photographer I will achieve just that, even your group and portrait shots will be relaxed and laid back. I aim to put you and all your guests at ease and I tend to have a laugh and joke as we do these shots. I ask for a list of group shots you would like in advance because having these details before the day ensures that loads of time is not spent gathering people together, trying to work out who is and isn’t required for a particular shot.
If you have booked evening entertainment like a band or DJ, I am happy to stay a little longer to capture the fun. I love it when the party starts and everyone is up dancing and having fun. It’s one of my favourite parts of the day!
My wedding package includes the following:
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Full-day wedding photography. Here’s a rough example of a wedding running order, and the coverage you can expect:
- Bridal preparation
- Groom and guests arriving at venue
- The ceremony
- Drinks reception
- Any formal/traditional group shots you may like
- Natural/reportage photos of the bride and groom around your venue
- Detail shots of the venue, your theme and decorations
- Evening reception
- Cutting of the cake
- First dance
- Your full set of high resolution images on USB memory stick (suitable for printing). You also gain a licence to enable you to arrange your own prints and share your photos with family and friends (for personal use).
- Password protected online gallery containing your photos to share with family and friends. (With the option of downloading and purchasing prints directly from here too)
- 25cm x 20cm, 34 page (17 spreads) coffee table style photo book containing your favourite 60 photos from the day.
Other package options
- Deluxe package £1,350
Upgrade your coffee table style book to a deluxe, handmade 10″ x 10″, 60 page (30 spreads) fine art photo book.
- Digital only package £900
If you don’t want to include a photo book at all, you can select a digital only package. This includes everything but a book!
- Part day options – price on enquiry
You may not want all day coverage. For example, you may only want coverage from the ceremony up until your wedding breakfast. I am happy to discuss coverage for part of your day and tailor a quote to suit your needs.
Travel outside of Yorkshire will incur an extra cost to cover travel and, potentially, accommodation costs.
The following can be added to my packages:
- Pre-wedding/engagement shoots in a location of your choice (+ £150)
- Photobooth hire (From £150)
- A Second photographer – includes groom prep and a double perspective of your day (+ £200)
- Framed and unframed prints, fine art and coffee table style books (From £1.04)
No obligation, informal meeting – prior to booking
I appreciate booking your wedding photographer is not an easy decision. You will want to know about my style, how I work and what I’m like as a person. You want to make sure that I am the right fit for you. Therefore, before you decide to book I think it’s always nice to meet up. You are welcome to pop over to my home where I have plenty of prints, books and galleries that you can look through. We can have an informal chat over a cuppa and cake too of course! Or if you’d prefer, we can go to a local coffee shop or cafe, to chat about all things weddings!
How to book
I think it’s always nice to meet in person before booking, but I understand that you may prefer a chat over the phone or via email.
Whichever way you’d like to go, there is a booking form and contracts that need to be completed and I invoice you for 10% of your fee upon booking to secure your date. Once all the technical stuff is sorted, you are all set and booked in!
2019 bookings now being taken
I still have dates available for next year, but they are filling up. If you like what you see, drop me a message and I will check my availability for your date. Or fill in the contact form below and I will get back to you.