I wrote a blog post recently about why I include photo books in my wedding packages. In it I mentioned my love for the printed image, as there is nothing (in my opinion) quite like seeing your images in printed form.
I have always offered a photo book as standard as part of my wedding photography service. In a digital age where hundreds of photos are taken every week and rarely get seen past the tiny screen of a smart phone, I feel the need to preserve photographs in their printed form. Your wedding photographs deserve more than being resigned to ‘the cloud’.
The book I offered (and still do as part of my now ‘standard package’) is a coffee table style photo book containing around 60 of your favourite photographs from your day. It’s a lovely book – I have several of my own family albums at home. A really nice keepsake.
Three main wedding package options
However, last year I started thinking what else I can offer my couples, mainly for those that want that little extra something?
Therefore, I introduced my deluxe wedding package. Choosing the deluxe package upgrades the coffee table style book to a beautiful handmade fine art album – of around 100 of your favourite photographs from your day.
On the flip side of that, some customers just don’t fancy a printed album, and that’s fine. So I introduced my digital only package. The same wedding photography service – just no book. At the end of the day, anyone choosing the digital package can always decide later down the line to add in a book or two.
I decided to make this video to show off my three packages, to give you a better idea of what you can choose from:
Keep things simple
I never wanted to complicate matters. My original package (now my standard package) that I have offered for the past six years was simple. You got the following included for one set fee:
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Full-day wedding photography coverage (prep to just after the first dance)
- Full set of high resolution images on USB memory stick (suitable for printing).
- A licence enabling you to arrange your own prints and share your photos with family and friends (for personal use).
- Password protected online gallery containing your photos to share with family and friends. (With the option of downloading and purchasing prints directly from here too)
- 25cm x 20cm, 34 page (17 spreads) coffee table style photo book containing your favourite 60 photos from the day.
No hidden extra costs, the digital copies you got of your photos were not watermarked or low resolution and the book was included in the price.
So my two new packages are very simple too. Everything that is included in the standard package remains the same apart from with the deluxe package you swap the coffee table book for a fine art album, and for the digital package you swap the coffee table book for, well nothing – you just get your digital files.
Here are the three main packages I now offer:
- Deluxe, full day wedding package including a 60 page (30 spreads) fine art book
- Full day standard wedding package including a 34 page (17 spreads) coffee table style book
- Digital only, full day wedding package
Find out more
To check my availability, please drop message, I look forward to hearing from you.
Video music credit: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/summer