Over and above my wedding packages, I also offer a range of printed products to really showcase your photographs in style. My range of albums, books and prints also make great gifts for loved ones.
Fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of this page to order in time for that perfect Christmas gift.
Christmas orders and deadlines
My printed products make great gifts for loved ones. To ensure you receive your order in time for Christmas, please see the below deadlines for submitting final orders:
Fine art albums: Your final layout must be decided and confirmed to me before midday on 21 November 2018
Coffee table style books and cards: Your final layout must be decided and confirmed to me before midday on 10 December 2018
Prints: Order by Midday on 20 December 2018 and select courier service
Fine art albums
You can order beautiful, handmade fine art books, and if you book my deluxe full day wedding package you receive a 60 page (30 spreads) 10″ x 10″ book included in the price. Each individual order is handmade using the finest cover materials, archival papers and high-definition printing to bring your images to life.
- Pages are approximately 0.5mm thick and have a pleasing flexible feel
- Made using the finest quality papers and ink
- Each double page opens flat with an almost invisible crease
- Printing across the crease allows for unrestricted layout designs to showcase your images
- All fine art books are hand packaged and presented in a natural cotton bag and kraft cardboard box, or upgrade to a clamshell box
- Available in a variety of sizes, cover materials and I include personalisation on the cover as standard
I offer a range of sizes and finishes for the fine art albums:
- 6″ x 6′ duplicates of larger albums starting at £133
- 6″ x 6″ starting at £228
- 8″ x 8″ starting at £331
- 10″ x 10″ starting at £361
- 12″ x 12″ starting at £414
Download my brochure and see the fine art section for more information on personalisation and pricing.
Prices for the fine art albums include set up, production, postage and packing. Layout approved by you ahead of printing.
Coffee table style books
- Premium printing
- Matt satin print finish
- Hardcover with photo printed on the front and back
- All standard books are hand packaged and presented in a kraft cardboard box
Here are the different sizes I offer for coffee table books:
- 40 pages (approx 65 images): £150
- 60 pages (approx 96 images) £225
- 80 pages (approx 112 images): £300
Prices for the coffee table books include set up, production, postage and packing. Layout approved by you ahead of printing.
Fine art and photo prints
You can order prints directly from your password protected online gallery. Choose from either lustre or gloss finish. Alternatively why not try the luxury new fine art prints?
NEW – Greeting and thank you cards
I offer a greeting card design service. Why not choose a favourite wedding photo to make into a thank you card? The perfect way to thank your wedding guests.
Cards individually designed to your specifications. Choose your image and text for the front, plus the message you want including inside and I will design the layout and print. The design approved by you before going to print.
- Printed on satin with UV gloss coating
- Sized at 5″ x 5″
- Envelopes included
- Choose to either leave blank inside for you to write your own message, or supply the message you’d like printing for me to include in the design
The prices for the tank you cards are as follows:
- 25 – £50
- 50 – £68
- 75 – £85
Once you have placed an order, I will email you details on how to submit your image(s) and text.
The cards are delivered in a Luxury Kraft gift box.
How to order
Fill in the form below to let me know which products you are interested in and I will be in touch. You can order individual photos directly from your online gallery.
~ I look forward to hearing from you ~
Sadly my emails do sometimes get lost, please double check your junk mail box for my response if you do not see a reply in your inbox.
For further information on my services, visit my wedding packages page. I look forward to hearing from you soon!